Zimbabwe is home to several attractions listed on UNESCO’s World Heritage list, such as Great Zimbabwe, the Mana Pools and of course Victoria Falls. We have put together itineraries that include adventure opportunities and the most exciting destinations across the country! You’ll find both the classic tourist attractions, unique places off the beaten path, and annual events that are not to be missed! Going to local festivals and exhibitions will enrich your experience and give you insider views of the Zimbabwean way of life! Dive in and enjoy!
DAY 01: Harare - bulawayo
- You will be picked up from your accommodation and drive out to Bulawayo, affectionately known as the City of Kings & Queens. We will begin with a tour of the city, and then a visit to Khami Ruins to explore ancient architecture and way of life, including the museum.
- We will then head over to Matobo Hills, visit Rhodes’s grave and do some rhino tracking as the sun sets.
DAY 02: Bulawayo - Matobo hills - Hwange national park
- We will have an early morning hike before driving out to Hwange National Park for a sunset game drive.
DAY 03: Hwange national park
- We will wake up early for a game drive, and then drive out to Victoria Falls after lunch.
- Tour of the Victoria Falls.
- End with a Boma dinner.
DAY 04: Victoria Falls
- Spend this day at Victoria Falls.
DAY 05: Harare
- Activities (offered in a separate brochure)
- Depart with your driver-guide for a drive back to Harare. Visitors also have the option to drive back to Harare with the driver or fly out to their next destination from Victoria Falls.
- 5 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
- City Sightseeing
- Day Tours
- Short Tours