Feel the heartbeat of the city that never sleeps! You got that right, Harare literally means “one who does not sleep” – not to be confused with New York. This is a unique chance to discover the romance and mysteries of Harare, you are bound to find something that tickles your fancy, regardless of your taste.
The tour is customised to fit either before dinner, as part of dinner or some after-hours FUN! It is one of a kind, encompassing child-friendly events such as the theatre, walk down the historical First Street during December and being mesmerised by the Christmas lights lit by the Mayor. We will visit some historical buildings, and enjoy panoramic views from the city’s skyscrapers, with some once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities, while taking in the city’s rhythms, and dance moves.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry tax
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
- City Sightseeing
- Day Tours
- Short Tours