This is a crash course of the DNA of the City of Harare, not just another city orientation tour. It is more than just seeing significant buildings, visiting significant sites, and meeting the friendliest people you will ever encounter. We take you through the symbols that make Harare unique, the leading religions, family life (together with Shona cooking lessons), the fashion and other urban and city customs and traditions, all making up a city of many contrasts.
- Visit a typical polygamous household and the Chief’s council in Domboshava.
- Explore the Sam Levy’s Village, Eastgate Centre and High Glen Mall and have a great shopping experience.
- Explore the scenic Monavale Vlei and Mukuvisi Woodlands conservation centres.
- Visit the religious Mapostori (outdoor worship), Pentecostal Church and N’anga (traditional healer) get to experience the diversification of Zimbabwe’s religious sector.
- Proceed to the Orphanage, a school, National Museum of Human Sciences and the City Library and acquaint yourself with the education system in Zimbabwe.
- Get to know about the dance, music and fashion pervading the city and also get a chance to immerse yourself with the lifestyle of Zimbabwe’s populous city of Harare.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry tax
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
- City Sightseeing
- Day Tours
- Short Tours