The essence of this tour is to introduce visitors to Harare, Sunshine City and capital city of Zimbabwe. The tour includes entrance into Galleries containing contemporary Zimbabwean art, a view of the colonial historical building and much more.
You will be picked up from your accommodation by an experienced guide, who is quite passionate about travel, and more so about sharing knowledge on the hometown. Morning tours start off at the coffee shop, introducing you to some Zimbabwean coffee or tea, and homemade cookies.
- Coffee: a taste of pure arabica beans, roasted and brewed while you wait. Local Tanganda tea is an option.
- Neighbourhoods: Zimbabwe is a country of many contrasts, and a drive through some of the neighbourhoods allows you to appreciate this about the City of Harare.
- Galleries: explore the different galleries, and take in contemporary art.
- First Street: live through the century, and enjoy live performances from street theatre.
- Historical Buildings: marvel at the Rhodesian architecture, including one of the greenest buildings in the world.
- Kopje: Take in the city from the highest point in the city.
- Entry tax
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Wheelchair accessible – if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
- City Sightseeing
- Day Tours
- Short Tours