The blue water of the Chinhoyi Caves is mesmerising and the grottos and pool are a spectacle – an obvious must see to anyone travelling to Zimbabwe! The aura of mystery the caves emits makes you want to return to the caves again and again
The tour juxtaposes this blue water with the green pool of Mutorashanga. The green-hued pool is sure one for those with a penchant for adventure and perfect for cliff diving, swim, and of course picnicking or indulging in a Zimbabwean favourite flame-grilled meat on a braai (barbeque) while enjoying melodies from the birds, or just music from your car!
Oh, and there is an option to scuba dive at both locations, at extra cost!
At this sightseeing tour of Chinhoyi caves, you can do the following:
- The green-hued pool is perfect for Scuba diving at both locations, at an extra cost!
- For nature enthusiasts there is a chance to explore the magnificent stalagmite and dolomites caves at this place.
- Also get a chance to Swim in the shallow part of the peaceful, calm and beautiful sleeping pool.
- Have a Picnic lunch which includes eating flame-grilled meat on braai (barbeque). While enjoying melodies from the birds, or just music from your car and of cold a cold beer or drink.
- There is also a chance for Cliff diving in the beautiful the crystal clear water.
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry tax
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
- City Sightseeing
- Day Tours
- Short Tours