It is true that there are just certain places you are never able to find and visit when you travel. Lucky for you, Tiritose has you covered! If you want to buy something for yourself, a souvenir for family back home, or just window shop and take in another aspect that makes Harare quite the unique destination, this markets tour is just for you. Tiritose ensures you get there on the right day, at the right time because timing is everything in Harare. We will take you to a fresh food farmers market, where you can enjoy freshly squeezed juice, some hibiscus tea or freshly baked whole wheat cookies. Next to it will be some Zimbabwean cotton t-shirts and curios. Don’t worry about running out of money, the next market could very well be a thrift shop for those comfortable pants to wear on the flight home.
Whatever you fancy, this tour will make sure you take a little “Zimbabwe” back home! There is something for everyone in the indoor and outdoor markets. Best of all, you will be able to bargain (rule of thumb: your first offer is half the original asking price). Harare is certainly a mecca for anybody who enjoys shopping, and we make it less overwhelming to visitors by guiding them through.
- Maasdorp Avenue Market where you can get many of Zimbabwe’s delicious dishes.
- Amanzi Craft & Farmers Market filled with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Mbare Musika Fresh Fruit Market also filled with the freshest and cheap fruits and vegetables from different parts of the country.
- Mbare Craft & Curio Market where you can get fascinating artefacts from different artists across the country.
- Avondale Flea Market, this is where you can get assorted materials from clothes to african pieces both indeginous and from other parts of Africa.
- Sam Levy’s Sunday Market has the same setting with the avondale flea market.
- Kiki’s Gallery Collectibles Store A stylish gallery in Umwinsidale, Harare where you can find unique African artefacts and gifts from furniture, ceramics, fabrics, leatherware, jewellery.
- At Patrick Mavros Studio you get to find Luxury jewellery and sculptures inspired by Africa, made with sterling silver and 18ct gold by designer.
- Mupedzanhamo Thrift Shop this is the place to be when you want to thrift, having a wide range of nice clothes of every kind.
- Entry tax
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
- City Sightseeing
- Day Tours
- Short Tours