THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Tiritose Sustainable Travel collects the following types of data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email, phone number etc)
- Transaction information (payment details to and from you on services you have purchased from us)
- Technical information (internet protocol (IP) address, login details, browser type & version, timezone setting & location, browser plug-in type & versions, operating system & platform and other technology you use to access our website)
- Marketing & communication information (your preference in receiving marketing from us and our third parties as well as your communication preferences)
- Special information (health information related to your programme or criminal history as related to your travel programme)
Should you fail to provide personal information in instances where we are required to obtain such data either by law or contract between our organisation and yourself, we may not be able to fulfil the terms of the contract we are entering with you. In such cases, we may not be able to complete your booking nor provide any other service to you. We will notify you timeously when this is the case.