Tiritose Sustainable Travel commits to sustainability management by;
- Having an employee appointed who is responsible for sustainability coordinator tasks;
- Having a sustainable mission statement that is communicated to customers, partners and suppliers;
- Having an accessible and written sustainability policy that aims for a reduction of the negative social, cultural, economic and environmental impacts of the company’s activities; and includes employee related health and safety aspects;
- Collaborating and actively being involved in external forums and working groups which are supportive to sustainability in tourism;
- Conducting a baseline assessment of the company’s performance on sustainable practices;
- Having sustainability guidelines and assessment system in place to identify the sustainability performance of key suppliers / partners;
- Having a sustainability action plan with clear targets, actions, measures, responsibilities and time planning;
- Developing documented procedures to monitor and evaluate the implementation of the sustainability policy, objectives and targets;
- Ensuring company’s transparency in sustainability by public reporting and communicating;
- Ensuring that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
Tiritose commits to complying with all national legislation, regulations and codes of practice.